淘金娱乐赌博游戏，discover fine wines from all over the world 3 most respected wine critics: jancis robinson, bernard burtschy, and ian d’agata. focused on unique subjects that interest wine lovers most, all three masterclasses provide once-in-a-life tasting and learning experience led by the most knowledgeable wine experts of the world. book your tickets today!
find below details of subjects, wine lists and online registrations access. printed ticket will be sent shortly before the event date.
regular price for single masterclass ticket: early bird price ¥2700.00（raise back to ¥3000.00 after feb 1st）
regular price for set ticket of three masterclasses: early bird price ¥6900.00(raise back to ¥7800.00 after feb 1st)
online applications and details，scan qr code below （or click the link at bottom ）
jancis robinson:the pearls of new world wines
speaker:jancis robinson mw
language：english, with translation to chinese
master class inchengdu: st regis hotel, astor banquet hall (no. 88 south taisheng road, qingyang district, chengdu city), 13:00-15:00, friday, 26/02/2016
master class inshanghai: kempinski hotel, 10:00-12:00, sunday, 28/02/2016
jancis robinson, obe, world famous wine critic, the first person outside the wine trade to become a master of wine and honorary ex-president of wset. she is also wine columnist of financial times, editor of the famous “oxford wine companion”, and co-author (with hugh johnson ）of the world atlas of wine and the wine grapes. these books have long been regarded as the standard reference books around the world. she was also appointed as the queen’s wine cellar consultant.
since 2014 chinese wine summit, it’s the first time jancis robinson come back to china mainland, she will hold two master classes focused on “the pearls of new world wines” separately in chengdu and shanghai. rely on extraordinary knowledge base, she has carefully selected11 distinctive wines from the most important new world wine production countries — australia, new zealand, america, southafrica, chili and so on. from a strategical view, she will demonstrate to chinese wine lovers the development and contemporary fashion of new world wine.
in order to help more inland wine lovers to attend this wine summit, especially, jancis robinson would held a master class in chengdu city. this is the first time jancis robinson go to chengdu, another wine industry center in china, to held wine tasting. the same theme on “the pearls of new world wines” and the same wine list shanghai master class, hope all the wine lovers from chinese southwest district could seize this rare opportunity to communicate with the world class wine master.
1. pewsey vale the contours riesling, eden valley, australia
2. yeringberg marsanne roussanne, yarra valley, australia 2011
3. mullineux white blend, swartland, south africa 2013
4. mullineux syrah, swartland, south africa 2012
5. giaconda estate vineyard chardonnay, beechworth, australia
6. kumeu river estate chardonnay, kumeu, new zealand
7. ata rangi pinot noir, martinborough, new zealand
8. mt. difficulty pinot noir, bannockburn, new zealand
9. stefano lubiana estate pinot noir, derwent valley, tasmania, australia 2009
10. robert mondavi winery oakville cabernet sauvignon, napa valley, usa 2011
11. concha y toro don melchor cabernet sauvignon, puente alto, chile
12. santa rita casa real cabernet sauvignon, maipo valley, chile 2011
13. penfolds st henri shiraz 2012
bernard burtschy: grand crus and premier crus of burgundy’s top producers
speaker: bernard burtschy
language：franch, with translation to chinese
master class in shanghai:kempinski hotel, 13:00-15:00, sunday, 28/02/2016
bernard burtschy is the president of french wine press association (apv), famous wine critic, wine expert at le figaro and figaro magazine, founder of «avis du vin », the online wine review of le figaro group, and permanent member of grand jury européen. meanwhile, as a statistics doctor, he also acted as the statistic professor at telecom paristech.
this master class focuses on the origin of “terroir” spirit, ultimate pursue of wine lover all around the world — burgundy in france. we are going to explore the over 10 finest white/red wines from grand crus and premier crus of burgundy’s top producers, all presenting the typical terroir. dr. burschy will talk about the precious experience he visited and tasted famous winery in burgundy, and make sure all of us could feel the charm of best vineyard of burgundy.
1. domaine a.f. gros, richebourg grand cru 2004
2. domaine des lambrays, clos des lambrays grand cru 2007
3. domaine leflaive, "clavoillon" puligny montrachet 1er cru 2010
4. william fevre, bougros "cote bouguerots" chablis grand cru 2011
5. domaine thierry et pascale matrot, "les perrieres" meursault 1er cru 2011
6. domaine henri boillot, "les perrieres" meursault 1er cru 2013
7. nicolas potel maison roche de bellene, corton grand cru rouge 2012
8. thibault liger-belair, "les st.georges" nuits-st-georges 1er cru 2011
9. louis jadot, "clos des ursules", beaune 1er cru 2010
10. domaine de courcel, "grand clos des epenots" pommard 1er cru
11. domaine louis remy, "derriere la grange" chambolle musigny 1er cru 2007
12. domaine olivier bernstein, "les cazetiers" gevrey chambertin 1er cru 2011
ian d’agata：best producers of brunello di montalcino
speaker: ian d’agata
language：english, with translation to chinese
master class in shanghai: kempinski hotel, 15:30-17:30, sunday, 28/02/2016
a recipient of “best italian wine” award of grandi cru d’italia in 2012, ian d’agata is a deeply passionate italian wine expert. a native french and english (not to mention italian) speaker, he writes for stephen tanzer’s international wine cellar, chairs decanter’s dwwa italian tasting panel, and shoulders the role as vinitaly’s technical director. for the past 25 years, he has been writing and giving lecture to wine amateurs around the world in order to deepen their understanding and appreciation of wine.
in 2016 master class, ian d’agata has carefully selected 10 distinctive wines from brunello di montalcino (one of three best regions in italy), which including pioneering winery — biondi santi, representative of elegant and light style of wine — canalicchio di sopra, long historic il poggione and also best wine from il maronetto core single vineyard. through this tasting, you will systematically and intensively know the terroir and style of brunello di montalcino.
1. biondi santi brunello di montalcino annata 2007
2. biondi santi brunello di montalcino riserva 2006
3. il poggione, brunello di montalcino riserva "vigna pagnanelli" 2007
4. canalicchio di sopra brunello di montalcino
5. banfi brunello di montalcino 2010
6. fuligni brunello di montalcino 2009
7. il marroneto brunello di montalcino 2008
8. da vinci brunello di montalcino 2008
9. poggio antico brunello di montalcino 2006
10. col d’orcia brunello di montalcino 2009
11.san polino brunello di montalcino riserva 2007
click the link below